We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is the company specified in the Contact Us section of this site.
Personal Data is defined by the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
Confidential Waste Collection
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. This data is stored and used for our internal processes alongside light email marketing which you are able to opt out of at any time. The Information recorded is securely stored on our personal data which is accessible by necessary members of staff.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Updated – 20/03/2021
Excel Office Supplies Terms and Conditions
- VALUE ADDED TAX – Prices exclude VAT. This will be added at current rate applicable at the date of sale.
GENERAL – No variation hereto or addition hereto shall be binding upon Excel Office Supplies Ltd unless given in writing by a Director of Excel Office Supplies Ltd. These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by English Law. Email and web site acknowledgement of acceptance of these terms and conditions is legally binding.
- RETENTION OF TITLE – Ownership of any goods supplied will remain with Excel Office Supplies Ltd until such time as payment in full is made by the purchaser although risk shall pass to the purchaser on delivery of the goods. In the event of payment not being made within 14 days of the due date, Excel Office Supplies Ltd shall be entitled to enter any premises where the goods may be to recover possession. In the event that such goods be resold by the purchaser prior to payment, Excel Office Supplies Ltd will be entitled to the proceeds of any such sale up to the full amount owing to Excel Office Supplies Ltd. Goods not paid for shall be stored at no cost to Excel Office Supplies Ltd so that they are identifiable as belonging to Excel Office Supplies Ltd. Should the Purchaser use the goods in a further production process the property in the converted product will pass immediately to Excel Office Supplies Ltd and will remain with Excel Office Supplies Ltd from the moment of conversion until the purchaser has paid all sums due to Excel Office Supplies Ltd and the foregoing shall apply to the converted goods as to the original goods themselves.
- DISCOUNTS – If Excel Office Supplies Ltd credit terms are not adhered to on a regular basis, Excel Office Supplies Ltd shall be entitled to reduce the level of discount extended to the purchaser.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT – The prices charged and against which payment must be made, will be those prices ruling at the date of despatch of the goods. Unless otherwise agreed, cash must be sent with order or cash paid against proforma invoice until a credit account has been approved. Credit terms require payment within 30 days from the date of invoice. Excel Office Supplies Ltd have the right to withdraw credit facilities in the event of any failure by the purchaser to adhere to these terms of payment. It is an express condition of sale that Excel Office Supplies Ltd shall be entitled to charge without notice interest at the rate of 5% above Bank of England Minimum Lending Rate, calculated monthly, on balances more than 7 days overdue, and that in the event of Excel Office Supplies Ltd having recourse to legal action against the purchaser in order to obtain payment of outstanding accounts any costs incurred in so doing are payable by the purchaser on a full indemnity basis and also that Excel Office Supplies Ltd shall be entitled to recover and resell any goods for which payment has not been received by Excel Office Supplies Ltd.
- RETURNS – Goods not required must be returned within 5 working days of receipt. Goods returned after 5 working days, will be subject to a handling charge and are returnable at the discretion of Excel Office Supplies Ltd. All goods returned MUST be in original packaging and be in a re-saleable condition. Returns of specialist items such as perishable items, furniture, promotional items or items made to order may not be eligible for a return or may incur a charge for returning the item leading to a partial credit.
- SHORTAGES, INCORRECT GOODS SENT, DISCREPANCIES OF ANY KIND OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT – MUST BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF GOODS. Customers signing for the receipt of goods, not noting shortages or damage, are liable for the loss. Customers signing for goods ‘UNEXAMINED or DAMAGED’ must notify details to Excel Office Supplies Ltd within 48 hours of receipt of goods to avoid liability for the loss.
- CANCELLATION – Any cancellation of an order on Excel Office Supplies Ltd MUST BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING BY FAX, LETTER OR EMAIL FROM THE PURCHASER
- DELIVERY TIMES – Whilst every endeavour is made to effect deliveries on time, no representation as to the exact dates is to be implied and no liability will be accepted for any loss or damage occasioned by delay in delivery however caused.
- DESCRIPTION OF GOODS – All descriptions and illustrations contained in any catalogues, price lists, advertising matter and other literature of Excel Office Supplies Ltd are intended merely to present a general idea of the goods described therein and none of them shall form part of the contract.
- FORCE MAJEURE – No liability is accepted by Excel Office Supplies Ltd for any direct or indirect loss arising from non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by acts of God, riots, war, explosion, fire, flood, storms, lock-outs, strikes, national or local legislation or regulation, the service of proceedings alleging the infringement of third party patent rights, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, and shortage of materials.
- MINIMUM ORDER VALUES & DELIVERY CHARGES – Orders over £40.00 qualify for free delivery. Orders under £40.00 are subject to a carriage charge of £6.95.